The ProductThe QSC PL325 is the smallest amplifier in the PowerLight 3 series, designed for the most demanding live audio users, whether in touring rigs or fixed installations. It is very rugged in design delivering up to 1250W into loads as low as 2Ω, housed in a compact 2U rackmount chassis. The main power stage is a linear class H design, helping to reduce AC current consumption, cooling requirements and weight.
Main features include a flow-thru air path and solid aluminium heat sink for maximum cooling, a dataPort for supporting remote computer control and/or external DSP-4 modules, detented gain controls with 1dB steps for precise calibration, removable knobs with lock-out security plate to prevent unauthorized tampering, user defeatable clip limiters and selectable low frequency filter per channel at 3Hz, 30Hz, or 50Hz and three selectable input gains of 26dB, 32dB, or 1.2 V.
Front and rear panel LED signal indicators mimic the status of switch settings at a glance, very useful in dark live situations. Audio inputs are balanced and presented on XLR connectors with loop-through for daisy chaining to other amplifiers, and also available on 3 pole detachable terminal blocks for commercial installations. Audio outputs are presented on 4mm binding posts and Speakon connectors. Mains power is applied via a Neutrik locking Powercon connector.
The ManufacturerQSC was founded in 1968 by Barry Andrews and Pat Quilter in the heyday of Hendrix, Cream and acid rock. From fragile beginnings the last four decades has seen QSC Audio Products rise to become a globally recognised leader in professional audio. This prominence is the result of the company's mission to establish new standards of reliability and performance through the development of breakthrough technologies. QSC's products meet the demanding requirements of audio professionals in concert, installation, portable entertainment and cinema applications. The exceptionally high value of QSC products is achieved through developing leading technologies, world-class manufacturing techniques, and the purchasing power possible as the world's leading amplifier producer.
- frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.2dB
- noise -106dB
- total harmonic distortion 8Ω 0.002% - 0.01%
- total harmonic distortion 4Ω 0.005% - 0.01%
- total harmonic distortion 2Ω 0.02%
- damping factor @ 8Ω 500
- input gain @ 1.2V setting 34.5dB
- input connector XLR male, XLR female and 3 pin terminal block
- maximum input level 26dB setting 25V (+30dB)
- input impedance >10kΩ unbalanced or balanced
- output connector speakon and 5 way binding posts
- output power 500W @ 8Ω 1kHz EIA both channels driven
- output power 850W @ 4Ω 1kHz EIA both channels driven
- output power 1250W @ 2Ω 1kHz EIA both channels driven
- output power 1700W @ 8Ω 1kHz EIA bridge mono mode
- output power 2500W @ 4Ω 1kHz EIA bridge mono mode
- power requirements 230VAC
- dimensions 483mm W x 397mm D x 89mm H
- weight 10kg
This item is available in two to four days approximately.
Delivery cut off time
The cut-off time for ordering this product for next working day delivery, subject to stock availability, is 3.30pm UK time.
The delivery cost of shipping this product to a UK mainland delivery address is FREE of charge.
International Delivery Charges
For international shipping options and charges please see the Delivery Information page.